Note: TOWN AART believes in the quality and strength of our agent network. It is important for our agent to exhibit the highest level of integrity and quality when selling our products. The following policies pertain to all products sold by TOWN AART.
- TOWN AART requires completion of a Agent Application and acceptance of that application by TOWN AART to become a Agent. Acceptance of the application is at the sole discretion of TOWN AART.
- Upon acceptance of the application, the agent will be subject to the terms of the following policies regarding the sale of all products sold by TOWN AART.
- TOWN AART'S relationships are not contractual and either parties without notice may terminate the relationship. This Policy is a unilateral statement of our intent in selecting you as a agent to carry our product line. This policy is not a contract and does not form a contract. We are not asking, and we will not accept, any agreement about a agent's compliance with this policy.
- TOWN AART'S representatives are strictly prohibited from discussing this policy or any retail pricing practices with any agent or person not employed by TOWN AART. TOWN AART will not, under any circumstances, discuss the business dealings of any agent account with any third agent.
- TOWN AART reserves the right to change, amend or discontinue this policy at any time.
- TOWN AART reserves the right to choose its agent and to accept or reject any purchase order from any account at any time.
- TOWN AART desires to supply the highest quality products to the global market. Our definition of quality includes committed agent, who are willing and able to provide complete customer service and support. We believe price erosion harms our image as a quality manufacturer, and will make it more difficult for us to maintain our network of exceptional global agent.